Skip to main content

Tax Information

Note: The following is general information about taxes for postdocs. It is NOT meant to represent advice or assumed to be error free. For specific questions about your tax responsibilities, please contact the Internal Revenue Service, an accountant, or an income tax service.

The National Postdoctoral Association has a list of resources about taxes on their website. The information is applicable to postdoctoral associates and postdoctoral fellows.

For International Postdocs: